- Made from a researched and tested formulation that contains 9 organically grown and forest collected lentils and herbs including Medicated mung bean,Manjista, Rosemary and Indian Liquorice.
- The herbs used in this formulation have a natural skin soothing, moisturizing and complexion enhancing and evening action. Your skin will feel cool, refreshed, soothed and less irritable immediately after washing off.
- Is made from plants and NOT petroleum
- Is FREE from potentially carcinogenic and suspect ingredients like SLS, SLES, parabens and fragrances
- Is made fresh at the Krya eco-factory where the ingredients are sorted, carefully cleaned, sun dried and harmoniously processed.
- Formulated to calm, refresh and soothe skin that has been irritated and weathered by constant exposure to strong wind, pollution and harsh sun, soothe and condition tender hair.
- Leaves skin feeling calm and well cared for. Will not irritate sensitive skin.
- Completely free from toxics and synthetics.
- Biodegradable and compostable product
- Grey water emanating after using this product is readily recyclable
How to Use:
Make a thick paste with 1- 1.5 tablespoons of the powder mixed in cool water or coconut milk or pure almond oil, and mix the product well without any lumps. Apply as a thick mask on cleansed skin on the face and the neck, avoiding the delicate eye area. (We recommend using any of Krya’s face wash range to ensure gentle and effective cleansing before applying this mask).
Rinse off the mask after 15 – 20 minutes with cool water, when it is still moist – do not allow to dry out completely on skin. Pat dry with a soft towel.
Repeat once a week for best results.
Complete List of Ingredients:
- Organic but not certified – Rosemary, Heritage Mung bean, Moringa, Neem, Peppermint
- Wild crafted (forest collected) – Indian madder, Indian liquorice, Chebulic myrobalan, Indian sarsaparilla