With my intensive hair loss, my hair is already low in volume. Why are you insisting on hair oiling?
Classical Ayurveda tells us that hair oil when used frequently and left on for a good period gives us very high scalp, hair and health benefits. This is especially required for hair which has had very high hair loss and poor regrowth after an illness.
For high, illness related hair fall, it is critical to stimulate the scalp and improve circulation in the scalp to stimulate hair growth. It is also important to use the right, highly penetrating and growth enhancing herbs to further stimulate hair growth. Along with improving hair growth, and hair texture, hair oiling is also recommended to be done to reduce mental stress, improve the functioning of the eyes, and promote good quality sleep.
I have not had an illness or taken any medication, but I have high hairfall. Can I use the Krya Intense hair oil?
Krya’s formulations are very specific and tailor made to certain conditions. The Krya Intense hair oil should not be used if you have not had a long illness or taken any strong medication which has caused hair loss.
If you have hair loss for any other reason, the Krya Intense hair oil may not be the right product for you and may not work for you. One of our other Krya hair oils may work much better for you. The Krya Intense Hair Oil is not intended to treat permanent baldness or genetic male pattern balding. Read below to find out which Krya hair system will suit best.
What kind of hair does this product work best with?
1. The Krya Intense Hair Oil works in conditions where the severe hair loss is of recent origin & can be traced to causes like excessive medications ( like hormones , IVF treatments) , illnesses , chemical hair treatments. In all these cases , the underlying problem like the illness must be under proper medical treatment, for the Krya Intense Hair Oil to work optimally. We strongly recommend using the Krya Intense hairwash along with this product and the Krya Intense hair mask. You can also choose the complete Krya Intense hair system which comes at a bundled price. Synthetic, chemical laden shampoos and hair products MUST be avoided when you have high hairfall and poor hair growth.
2. If you have very high mental stress & stress related hairfall, please explore from the Krya Harmony hair range.
3. If your hair and scalp tends to be greasy, and you suffer from premature greying, hair thinning & other Pitta prakriti problems, we recommend using the Krya Classic hair oil or the complete Krya Classic hair system instead.
4. If your hair and scalp tends to be extremely dry, has a lot of spilt ends, tangles easily, breaks easily, is very curly and generally feels rough and coarse, we recommend using the Krya conditioning hair oil or the complete Krya extra conditioning hair system instead.
5. If you have stubborn dandruff, we recommend that you treat the dandruff FIRST with the Krya Anti Dandruff hair oil or the complete Krya Anti Dandruff System before coming back to this product range.
6. If your hair has been chemically damaged (frequently coloured with synthetic hair colours, straightened or permed), we recommend you use the Krya Damage repair hair oil or the complete Krya Damage repair Hair system FIRST, before coming back to this product range.
Why does the Krya Intense hair oil have a dark colour, look slightly sticky and smell so herbal? Why can’t you add any natural fragrances to change the way it smells?
The colour, texture and fragrance of the Krya Intense hair oil comes from the set of 24 herbs, fruits, vegetables, roots and 4 cold pressed organic oils and butters used in the formulation. We use only whole herbs, fruits, vegetables and roots and the highest edible grade of cold pressed organic oils and butters.
Each of these come with their own colour, texture and fragrance and flavour profile. Please remember that synthetic hair oils from the market use Light Liquid paraffin, synthetic colours, synthetic fragrances and hexane extracted, refined, de-odorised and bleached oils to achieve the way they look.
We do not add any ingredient that is not necessary for hair growth or improving scalp health in our formula. We also do not use essential oils, as they are very potent and can cause severe allergic reactions in a small set of the population. Read the complete list of Ingredients below.
Do not evaluate the Krya Intense hair oil by the way it looks or smells. Evaluate the Krya Intense hair oil by the nourishment it provides to scalp and hair and the visible improvement in hair quality it brings you.
The Krya Intense hair oil – manufacturing process
The Krya Intense hair oil is an oil formulated using classical Ayurvedic references to improve hair texture, restore scalp heath & stimulate good quality hair growth .
The Krya Intense hair oil is manufactured using the classic Ayurvedic Tila Paka process. The Tila Paka process is a classical 3-part Ayurvedic method combining Taila (oil), Kashayam (Aqueous Extract) and Kalpa (paste) .This is a method unique to Indian traditional medicine, where the nutrients inside herbs are extracted in both water and oil – this ensures that every part of the herb is extracted into the oil, giving you an oil which is both powerful and “sookshma” (capable of penetrating even the minute cells). This process alone takes us between 6 – 8 hours of constant manual stirring to ensure the oil maintains a perfect consistency and the herbs do not get burned.
This oil is then cured for seven days with a second set of herbs and other cold pressed delicate base oils to infuse their properties into the oil. The total time to make a batch is 168 hours which includes processing the herbs and juices, boiling the herb-oil mixture and then curing the resultant oil with another set of herbs. At the end of the hot processing and the cold infusion process, the texture of the oil changes and the oil is extremely different from its basic nature – so even though heavy oils like sesame and coconut are used, the end oil is much lighter, less sticky and penetrates hair and scalp much faster than the base oil.
What goes into the Krya Intense Hair oil?
- Organic Herbs, fruits , vegetables and roots: Organic Phyllanthus emblica (Amla), Organic Lawsonia inermis(Madayantika), Organic Eclipta alba (Bhringaraj), Organic Trigonella foenum-graecum (Methika), Organic Sesamum indicum (Tila beeja), Organic Triticum aestivum (Godhuma), Organic Indigofera tinctoria (Neeli), Organic Girardinia diversifolia (Dusparsa), Organic Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi), Organic Lagenaria siceraria (Tiktalabu), Organic Cardiospermum halicacabum (Indravalli)
- Forest collected Herbs, fruits , vegetables and roots : Rubia cordifolia (Manjishta), Acacia catechu (Khadira), Glycyrrhiza glabra (Yashtimadhu), Cyperus rotundus (Mushta), Chebulic myrobalan (Haritaki), Beleric myrobalan (Vibhitaki), Hemidesmus indicus, Chrysopogon zizanioides (Usheera) , Saussurea lappa (Kushta), Alkanna tinctoria (ratanajota), Sida cordifolia (Bala), Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha)
- Base Oils & butters – Organic, cold pressed , high edible grade oils and butters of Cocos nucifera (Narikela), Garcinia indica (Amlabeeja), Prunus armeniaca (Urumana) and Sesamum indicum (Tila)
What does not go into the Krya Intense hair oil?
The Krya Intense hair oil is an ALL-NATURAL, COMPLETELY WHOLE PLANT based product. The product is guaranteed to be synthetic free and uses only pure Ayurvedic herbs, fruits, leaves, flowers, roots and cold pressed oils and butters: Therefore, NO Paraffin / Mineral Oil, Silicones, Synthetic fragrances, thickeners, colours, , PH adjusters, extracts.