Dauhridini : The One with Two Hearts
1. Around the 4th month of the pregnancy, the foetal organs , including the heart , start developing distinctly. So at this stage , the pregnant woman is described as the Dauhridini or the “The One With Two-Hearts”. It is also at this stage that the foetus is able to communicate its own needs to the mother and this expresses itself as the unusual pregnancy cravings.
“Kikkisa : An Ayurvedic Condition “
2. From the 6th month onwards, there is a rapid development in the foetus, which in turn causes Tridoshic vitiation in the mother.
3. Due to the rapid increase in foetal size, the skin is stretched and this results in linear scars or stretch marks, on the abdomen, hips , thighs and lower back. Due to the Tridoshic vitiation, there could be hyper-pigmentation, itching, burning and redness along these stretch marks. This condition is collectively called as “Kikkisa” in Ayurveda.These stretch marks are also called as “Striae Gravidarum”.
3. This Krya Dauhridini Body-Wash powder is meant to be used along with the Krya Dauhridini skin oil.
4. This is a very gentle body-wash carefully designed with Ayurvedic herbs that are absolutely safe during pregnancy.
5. This is a mildly pitta-balancing , soothing cleanser, that can be used daily , instead of harsh soaps.
6. This Dauhridini body-wash is made from 19 carefully selected herbs, that additionally have the qualities of Mangalyam ( Auspiciousness) and positive Aura.