The benefits of the Krya Natural Anti-Lice Hair Oil
- The Krya Natural Anti-Lice Hair Oil is made from a unique formulation of natural, insect – repelling, anti-bacterial & anti-fungal herbs. The herbs in this oil incapacitate the lice and helps easy removal of lice and nits with a fine-toothed lice comb
- The Krya Natural Anti-Lice Hair Oil is also formulated to soothe the scalp irritation caused by lice infestations. It also cools the scalp.
- It is a completelty natural product made which is absolutely safe for use on children.
- This product also works effectively is helping to remove lice & nits in adults as well.
How the Krya Natural Anti-Lice Hair Oil is manufactured :
- The Krya Natural Anti-Lice Hair Oil is made using a classical 3-part Ayurvedic method combining Taila ( oil ) , Kashayam ( Aqueous Extract ) and Kalpa ( paste) .This is a method unique to Indian traditional medicine, where the nutrients inside herbs are extracted in both water and oil – this ensures that every part of the herb is extracted into the oil, giving you an oil which is both powerful and “sookshma” (capable of penetrating even the minute cells). This process alone takes us between 6 – 8 hours of constant manual stirring to ensure the oil mainatins a perfect consistency and the herbs do not get burned.
- After processing the base oil and base herbs, we further add raw, cold pressed , organic oils and let the herbs steep for more time to ensure their nutrient properties are fully transferred to the oil. This cold infusion process takes us a further 7 days – so every batch of oil takes us 8 days to manufacture. At the end of the hot processing and the cold infusion process, the texture of the oil changes and the oil is extremely different from its basic nature – so even though heavy oils like sesame and coconut are used, the end oil is much lighter, less sticky and penetrates hair and scalp much faster than the base oil.