1. The Krya Anti -Dandruff Hair Oil is made using a classical 3-part Ayurvedic method combining Taila ( oil ) , Kashayam ( Aqueous Extract ) and Kalpa ( paste)
2. It takes us 8 days to manufacture a batch of oil from preparing the herbs, boiling the oil and steeping the final blend in the base oil.
3. In this method, the herbs are chosen carefully for their documented benefits in fighting dandruff & general benefit to hair and scalp
4. The herbs are extracted both in water soluble form and oil soluble form and the entire ingredients are boiled for over 6 hours to achive the perfect consistency
5. After boiling, this special herb and oil mixture is then steeped in the base oil for 7 days to achieve maximum potency.
6. This oil has a base of organic, cold-pressed coconut oil with a hint of organic , cold – pressed sesame oil
7. The lead ingredients are a native green from Tamil Nadu ( Alternanthera Sessilis ) and Black Cumin ( Nigella Sattiva ) and Citrodora Leaf
8. This Hair oil also contains shade dried organic curry leaf, forest collected Indian Liquorice and Indian madder to add shine, gloss and health to hair.