The Krya hairwash has been designed for straight or curly hair that tends towards frizziness, has a lot of static, and tends to be dry from within and break easily. In Ayurveda we generally classify this kind of hair under a vata prone constitution. This kind of hair gets damaged very quickly when subjected to synthetic shampoos, silicone based conditioners , heat, and chemical treatments. The nature of vata dosha is rough an dry, and Ayurveda advises the use of specific herbs to control this rough, dry and coarse nature of Vata dosha.
The Krya hairwash for example uses extremely gentle surfactants in a carefully formulated proportion to ensure that delicate hair and scalp is not stripped further of sebum or moisture. We also use a high proportion of gloss enhancing and conditioning herbs to retain the elasticity, cuticular structure and health of hair. Vata prone hair responds extremely well to regular oiling with the right kind of herbs. We have seen that use of the Krya extra conditioning hair oil along with the Krya extra conditioning hairwash help make this kind of hair more manageable, regain strength and improve in health.
Please consider use of the Krya extra conditioning hair system if your hair is extremely dry and unmanageable. This system includes the Krya extra conditioning hair oil, the Krya extra conditioning hairwash and the Krya extra conditioning hair mask.
- The Krya Zesty hair wash – Conditioning has been carefully researched and formulated for hair that is normally dry , frizzy and needs extra conditioning.
- This variant works well with the Krya Extra Conditioning Hair Oil. If you do oil your hair heavily before bath, rinse twice with this product for best results.
- We have used a mix of both traditional and unusual herbs to make up our hair wash and each herb has been chosen for its gentle cleansing or hair softening properties.
- We use only organically grown or pure forest collected herbs in all our Hairwash. This not only helps improve our products efficacy but also helps us stay true to our principle of being a truly environmentally sustainable company.
- Each herb has been carefully processed separately in order to retain its unique nutrient benefits. A batch of Krya hair wash takes over 2 weeks to clean, cure, separately process and blend before it reaches you.
- The Krya conditioning hairwash is a uniquely natural formulation – we use ONLY herbs to make this formulation and every single ingredient has been declared on the pack. There are no other synthetic builders, fillers, colours, surfactants, silicones , preservatives or fragrances that have been added to the product. Every single ingredient comes from some part of a plant and has been minimally manufactured to retain its nutrients.
- The Krya conditioning hairwash is a gentle hair and scalp cleanser.
- It does not contain suspect and potentially harmful ingredients like SLS, SLES, parabens and synthetic fragrances and works to cleanse hair and scalp thoroughly without stripping hair of natural oils.
- The natural plant conditioners in the formulation leave your hair feeling smooth , conditioned and manageable.
- The grey water from the use of this product can be easily recycled or re-directed into your garden.
Complete List of Ingredients
- Certified Organic – Indian Gooseberry , Lemon, Curry Leaf, White Eclipta, Brahmi
- Organic but not certified – Heritage Mung bean, Heritage Urad bean, Heritage Rice, Albizia, Dwarf copperleaf, Hibiscus Leaf, Hibiscus flower, Heritage Fenugreek
- Forest Collected – Soapberry (2 indigenous varieties), Shikakai, Sweetflag, Nutgrass, Indian Sarsaparilla, Indian Liquorice, Indian Madder