Hi, Will update How to instructions for all products asap. In the meantime , here are the instructions for our hair masks:
1. Ensure hair and scalp is extremely well oiled before starting
2. Mix the Mask in clean water or in one of Krya's hair mask activators, preferably in an iron vessel, and leave it to stand for 30 - 45 minutes - you can also mix the mask overnight and leave it in an iron vessel.
3. Mix the Mask to a non drippy, thick consistency like pancake batter. Ensure there are no lumps and the Mask is smooth and easy to apply on hair.
4. Now work the mask onto scalp and hair in sections. First cover the scalp well and then apply over pre sectioned hair strands.
5. Cover the Mask with a saran wrap / old towel to ensure it stays moist. As long as the mask is moist, the herbs are able to work on the hair.
6. When the Mask begins to dry, rinse it out with cool water and follow it up with the recommended Krya hair mask.
7. As a precaution, please use Rasanadi choornam after your hair wash.