- The Krya natural detergent is made from a proprietary blend of different species of organic, forest-collected soapberries ( also known as reetha, aritha or soapnuts)
- It does NOT contain any artificial additives like colours, fragrances, enzymes, bleaches , phosphates, sulfates or any other chemicals.
- This natural detergent is made from a fruit and not petroleum ( which is the base for chemical detergents)
- It works really well in both front-load and top-load washing machines and also for bucket wash / hand-wash
- Washes clothes really well.
- Gentle on Fabric and keeps it soft
- Maintains Colour and Texture
- Safe on skin & hypo-allergenic
- Naturally anti-bacterial and anti-fungal in action
- Biodegradable and compostable residue
- Cruelty free and Vegan (no animal derived ingredients)
Highly Recommended for :
- Cottons, Handlooms and naturally dyed fabric to maintain colour and fabric.
- Baby’s diapers, nappies and clothes to gently but thoroughly clean leaving behind only soft and clean clothes.
- Modern cloth diapers – cleans thoroughly without build up keeping keeps inserts, pockets and covers fresh and soft.
- Download our free e-book on washing cloth diapers with the Krya detergent.