This is a special Krya formulation for adults who are constantly exposed to direct tropical sun. Please do not have a bath immediately after coming in from the sun as it is contra indicated. Wait for atleast 45 minutes to cool down before having a bath. Do not enter an air conditioned room, eat cold foods or cold drinks immediately after sun exposure.
- This soothing body wash powder has been formulated for adults high sun exposure. If your skin is patchy, blemished & pigmented due to constant Sun exposure and has spotting due to Melasma, then choose the new Krya After Sun Body Wash with Arjuna & Ashwagandha.
- Made with Ayurvedic herbs chosen for their ability to soothe skin and help retain the retain its moisture.
- The herbs used in this formulation have a natural cleansing, skin nourishing and anti bacterial action.
- Is made from plants and NOT petroleum
- Is FREE from potentially carcinogenic and suspect ingredients like SLS, SLES, parabens and fragrances
- Is made fresh in our facility where the ingredients are sorted, carefully cleaned, sun dried and harmoniously processed.
- Designed to cool, refresh, soothe and gently cleanse skin sun-stressed skin
- Leaves your skin feeling refreshed, well cared for and smelling fragrant after every bath.
- Biodegradable and compostable product
- Grey water emanating from using this product is readily recyclable
- Non toxic, safe, plant based ingredients that are inspired by traditional systems of Indian medicine.
Special Manufacturing process followed:
- Apart from our researched set of herbs , we also use lentils that have been steeped in 2 kinds of special medicated herb decoctions. The making of this medicated decocotion, steeping of lentils, drying and processing alone takes 5 days.
- The medicated decoction has been specially researched to cleanse and soothe sun parched skin, and helps heal minor damage caused by excessive sun exposure.
Complete List of Ingredients:
- Organic but not certified – Himalayan Navrangi, Oats, Barley, Urad, Himalayan kidney Bean, Proso Millet, Native Rice, Arrowroot, Indian Gooseberry, Mint, Guava Leaf, Rose Leaf, Jamun Leaf, Shisham Leaf, Moringa, Guava Fruit
- Wild crafted (forest collected)- Arjuna, Lodhra, Ashwagandha, Indian Sarsaparilla, Vetiver, Manjishta, Orange Peel, Guggul gum, Sweet flag, Nutgrass