You have no items in your shopping cart.
Krya’s natural hair colour - Midnight Black is a semi permanent shade. The colour gradually fades anytime between 2 – 4 weeks depending upon how fast your hair grows and the frequency of hair washing. The Krya natural hair colour is formulated with Henna which binds naturally to your hair. Therefore repeated colouring deepens the colour further, giving better coverage and a richer shade.
Every herb used in the Krya hair colour range is documented for hair use in the Ayurvedic texts. The product is therefore completely natural, completely safe and can be used even during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Important: Every person reacts differently to a given set of ingredients, even completely natural ingredients like ours. Please follow the precautions listed in “How to use” tab before every use of the Krya natural hair colour product.
Shade variations when using a natural hair colour:
Synthetic hair dyes give you an even shade by first bleaching out all existing colour from your hair and then adding the synthetic colour to your hair. This is why the colour you get after a synthetic hair colour / dye is even and the same shade is present throughout your hair.
A natural hair colour simply coats your existing hair with the shade you have chosen. The dye uptake varies depending upon the grey percentage in your hair and how your individual hair strands react to the herbs in the hair colour.
So while we have tested the hair colour on human hair swatches, you can expect slight variations in the colour on your hair. We do not expect these variations to be too different from the hair colour we have achieved. Also, depending upon the grey percentage in your hair, you can see variations in the colour across your hair. Grey hair usually is much more intensely coloured and visible – black or dark hair tends to take on the colour much like highlights or tints. These variations even out over repeated hair colouring.
The Krya natural hair colours are best used with:
To ensure hair health and retain hair colour longer, we recommend you use the Krya Hair Colour Hair Oil, the Krya hair colour hair mask, and the Krya Hair colour hair wash along with this product. If you are already using other Krya haircare products, look for suggestions on how you can continue to use this along with the Krya hair colour in our “how to use” tab
Free from synthetics & Metallic salts:
As with all Krya products, the Krya hair colours are also synthetics free – the Krya hair colour range contains ONLY Ayurvedic herbs. They do not contain PPD, Ammonia, Resorcinol, tetrahydro-6-nitroquinoxaline, Eugenol, Coal Tar, Formaldehyde, DMDM Hydantoin, Eugenol, or ANY SYNTHETIC CHEMICAL.
Krya’s hair colours are also free from metallic salts and contain only hand-picked, sorted, sun dried and carefully processed Ayurvedic herbs. We process our herbs from scratch, choosing only the best quality materials. The formulations have been developed in-house after rigorous testing done over a year on human hair swatches, in-house volunteers and an independent consumer panel.
Ingredients (This is a declaration of 100% of the contents of this product):
1. Certified Organic : Trigonella foenum-graecum (Fenugreek / Methi seeds) , Syzygioum aromaticum (clove buds)
2. Organic but not certified : Lawsonia inermis (Henna leaf), Indigofera tinctoria (Indigo leaf)
3. Forest Collected : Alkanna tinctoria (Ratanjot), Acacia Catechu (Khadira bark and stem),
While all the above ingredient are safe and used as per references found in Ayurvedic texts, it is a best practice to test for possible allergic reactions before use. Please follow instructions given in the “how to use” tab for the patch test before first use.
|Name||Krya Natural Hair Colour - Midnight Black (100 g)|
This really really works !!! Also the best thing is the product is so pure and herbal , no additives and toxins inside .
The shade was a beautiful dark brown- black color (almost black)
Never ever got this shade when using henna . I love your hair color formulation Krya.
So, I used Krya hair colour a couple of days back. The colour is good, but the coverage not up to the mark. I had about 70-80% coverage after 2 days, which is less than I have had with other organic hair colours. It shows good on my already black hair, but some of the whites I have are still showing. I washed the colour after about 3 hours when I applied and washed with shampoo after 3 days only.
I am really thankful to Krya and its team for bringing out the product as I wished for.no chemicals, vegan and a lot more as I expected. I had premature grey hair due to genetics and I was really looking out in market to get the harmless hair colour. But I couldn't find any and so I tried henna. Still I was not satisfied as it couldn't give me the desired color I was looking for. Then came the saviour Krya hair colour and it was so easy to apply. The color came out so well and I did not notice hair fall or dryness in my hair.
So to end with "Say NO to grey hairs with Krya hair colors"
Thanks team for bringing up such a wonderful product
This is a review of my experience with the Krya Colour - Midnight Black.
A few things to know - I am not yet 40, but well over 35. Most of my hair is still black, barring a few stray strands of grey. I have nearly waist length wavy curly hair.
After having experimented with highlighting and streaking my hair a few times in the not so distant past, I decided about a couple of years back to never chemically colour my hair ever again, and switched to making concoctions of henna at home for my hair.
For almost a couple of years now I have taken the effort to mix henna with all the herbs, coffee, tea, leave it overnight and follow the entire process.
So when I heard about Krya's new hair colour, I was looking forward to trying it. I tried the Midnight Black colour. My experiences are encapsulated here:
- Using the colour was extremely easy for me (especially given that I am a henna veteran). All one needs to do is mix the product with water, make a paste and apply to combed and sectioned hair.
- I used my hands to apply - doing away with gloves / brushes - since I find using my fingers most convenient. It was easy to apply and didn't drip.
- After applying the paste, I covered my hair with a plastic bag and left it on for a little less than 3 hours
- My hands were stained mildly and there was some residue in my nails, but both cleared away within 12 hours
- The product was easy to wash off with plain water and as recommended by Preeti, I did not use a shampoo and/or conditioner, something I was prone to doing while using my henna concoction. The only deviation was that I applied a smidgen of argan oil on my damp hair (a part of my routine hair care process)
- The hair post drying was not as dry as I expected, though post 48 hours, it felt like it needed a wash
- The colour payoff was great and the grey coverage was better than I have been able to achieve with my homemade henna concoction. There is a subtle deep indigo-ish tinge to my hair. And there were parts of my hair that were growing out (the previous chemical highlights) that were a deep brownish, which have turned this lovely shade of deep coffee brown tinged with a hint of purple.
Love, love, love the product and am a huge fan! Now an official convert to Krya hair colour and look forward to using the other shades going forward.
Thanks Team Krya for coming up with a wonderful product!