You have no items in your shopping cart.
• Made from a researched and tested formulation that contains 15 organically grown and forest collected lentils and herbs including Barley, Indian Liquorice and Psoralea seeds.
• The herbs used in this formulation have a natural refreshing, and skin smoothening action. Your skin will feel cleansed, refreshed and smooth after washing off the Krya Nalangu Maavu
• Is made from plants and NOT petroleum
• Is FREE from potentially carcinogenic and suspect ingredients like SLS, SLES, parabens and fragrances
• Is made fresh in our facility where the ingredients are sorted, carefully cleaned, sun dried and harmoniously processed.
• Gently cleanses, removes excess oil, refreshes and cares for skin without stripping it of essential oils
• Leaves you feeling refreshed after every bath and keeps your skin smooth and well cared for.
• Biodegradable and compostable product
• Grey water emanating from using this product is readily recyclable
• Non toxic, safe, plant based ingredients that are inspired by traditional systems of Indian medicine. Can be used safely by everyone – however we recommend only women and children use this product as it contains herbs traditionally used to decrease hair growth on skin.
Complete List of Ingredients:
• Certified Organic - Indian Gooseberry, Long turmeric
• Organic but not certified - Heritage Mung Bean, Heritage Barley, Heritage black horsegram, Fenugreek , Shikakai,
• Wild crafted (forest collected)- Zeodary, Cassia flower, Nutgrass, Sweet Flag, Psoralea seeds, Sweet Basil seed, Vitex leaf, Indian liquorice, Aromatic turmeric, Centella leaf,
|Name||Krya Festive Ubtan - Abhyanga Bath Powder for Women ( 200 gm )|
|Ingredients||Complete List of Ingredients of the Krya Women's Ubtan (Abhyanga Bath Powder) • Certified Organic - Indian Gooseberry, Long turmeric • Organic but not certified - Heritage Mung Bean, Heritage Barley, Heritage black horsegram, Fenugreek , Shikakai, • Wild crafted (forest collected)- Zeodary, Cassia flower, Nutgrass, Sweet Flag, Psoralea seeds, Sweet Basil seed, Vitex leaf, Indian liquorice, Aromatic turmeric, Centella leaf,|
Somewhere on this website, I had read that the body wash powder/ubtan deodorises the skin, getting rid of the foul smell of sweat one gets after a few hours. It is true. This ubtan gets rid of that smell for me. An absolute winner in my opinion. Only thing I wish is that the ubtan were a bit more grainy for deep exfoliation. Right now, it's very fine. Other than that, I'm a happy customer.
I've been using the Ubtan as a soap substitute and thought it cleans quite well. We have an oil massage once a week but on other days I add a drop or two of oil when mixing the ubtan, as my daughters tend to have dry skin. I love the smell and texture of the ubtan!
The Krya festive ubtan is fantastic.It is smooth, nourishing and with a lingering fragrance. I endorse the product which is formulated with such care, attention and love.
I am using the hairwash for me and an ubtan and for my daughter the kids hairwash product....must say it leaves us so happy and satisfied after the bath that I cannot express. Thank you so much for Krya ! God bless the team!