• Is made from plants and NOT petroleum
• Is FREE from potentially carcinogenic and suspect ingredients like SLS, SLES, parabens and fragrances
• Is made fresh in our facility where the ingredients are sorted, carefully cleaned, sun dried and harmoniously processed.
• Gently cleanses , do-odorizes and nourishes skin without stripping it of essential oils. Especially suited for dry, sensitive skin
• Leaves your refreshed after every bath and keeps your skin smooth and well cared for.
• Biodegradable and compostable product
• Grey water emanating from using this product is readily recyclable
• Non toxic, safe, plant based ingredients that are inspired by traditional systems of Indian medicine. Can be used safely by everyone.
Complete List of Ingredients:
• Certified Organic - Himalayan Adzuki Bean, Indian Gooseberry, Palmarosa, East Indian Arrowroot
• Organic but not certified – Heritage Barley, Himalayan Navrangi Bean,Heritage Mung Bean, Heritage Rice, Moringa , Fenugreek , Himalayan Amaranth, Fennel
• Wild crafted (forest collected)- Indian Liquorice, Native zedoary, Cassia Leaf , Nutgrass, Sweet Flag, Chebulic Myrobalan, Beleric Myrobalan, Psoralea seeds, Indian Acalypha, Cassia flower, Durva grass, Tamarind seed
How to use:
- For each use, take 3- 4 spoons of the Krya Moisture Plus Herb body-wash in a cup. Add a little water and make a thick paste.
• Apply this paste gently and evenly all over your body..
• Rinse off thoroughly with water as usual.
• Use the Krya body-wash daily instead of a harsh soap or shower gel.
I came across Krya in a blog while researching Indian Herbal Body care products. I have not looked back since. I use the body wash daily and have stopped using moisturisers, something that I could not do without earlier. In Singapore's humid weather it works very well but when I am visiting Rajasthan, I think I need to apply the skin oils to combat the extreme dryness.
The product was very good. I would definitely rate it 5 stars.
This product has worked wonders for me and my daughters. We were struggling to combat the dry weather in Bangalore. My daughter's skin cracked and even had scars despite using organic hand made soaps and moisturizers. But now all of those have disappeared with the use of Moisture+ body wash powder! The skin feels so soft and refreshed.
We have said good bye to soaps and have shifted to this powder completely. Definitely recommend this to everyone.
Request the Krya Team to come up with some offers/discounts for bulk orders especially for those who use this regularly for the entire family!
I have dry, slightly sensitive skin that used to feel itchy sometimes in Bangalore weathers. Had to necessarily moisturise post bath to avoid the white dry skin look. After shifting to the Krya Moisture+ Body wash powder, I have said goodbye to the moisturiser completely. My skin feels clean and great! In fact, my 6 yo daughter has also shifted to it as she feels this is better than any soap. :) I wholeheartedly recommend Krya products to everyone.
I use this everyday. I feel like a princess who has this luxurious mud bath everyday with this beautiful fragrant powder which has the benefits of natural, organic, herbal ingredients that are inspired by traditional systems of Indian medicine. It feels like I am pampering my body everyday! Thank you Krya!
Your body wash is amazing. Have stopped using soap completely!! Keep up the wonderful work
There are no entries.