• Made from a researched and tested formulation that contains 17 organically grown and forest collected lentils and herbs including Lemon Grass and Vetiver.
• The herbs in this body-wash have a natural de-odorizing action , that will keep you feeling refreshed after every bath. Your skin will feel smooth and well cared for.
• Is made from plants and NOT petroleum
• Is FREE from potentially carcinogenic and suspect ingredients like SLS, SLES, parabens and fragrances
• Is made fresh in our facility where the ingredients are sorted, carefully cleaned, sun dried and harmoniously processed.
• Gently cleanses , do-odorizes and nourishes skin without stripping it of essential oils
• Leaves your re-freshed after every bath and keeps your skin smooth and well cared for.
• Biodegradable and compostable product
• Grey water emanating from using this product is readily recyclable
• Non toxic, safe, plant based ingredients that are inspired by traditional systems of Indian medicine. Can be used safely by everyone.
Complete List of Ingredients:
• Certified Organic - Himalayan Adzuki Bean, , Indian Gooseberry, Lemon Grass & Vetiver & Palmarosa
• Organic but not certified - Himalayan Navrangi Bean,Heritage Mung Bean, Heritage Rice, Moringa , Fenugreek , Neem, East Indian Arrowroot.
• Wild crafted (forest collected)- Cassia Leaf , Fuller's Earth, Nutgrass, Sweet Flag, Chebulic Myrobalan, Beleric Myrobalan
Why are Krya's body cleansing products in choornam / herbal powder format?
Snana: the ayurvedic tool to remove Mala from Skin
The Ayurvedic texts list out the large and small orifices in the body in great detail and also enumerate the mala (impurities) that accumulate as a part of normal wear and tear from the dhatus in these orifices. Moisture of the tongue, eyes, mouth, excretions of the eyes, ears tongue, teeth, axilla, genitals, pimples, greasiness of facial skin, sweda (sweat) , sebum secretions of kesha (hair) are all mala from the dhatus (tissues). If this mala is not removed periodically, especially in seasons where the mala can increase, the body loses its health and appearance of well being. It is only by thorough cleaning these minute pores, and removing debris and dead cells that could clog these channels, can the body be truly clean.
The Mala or toxins from many organ systems find their way to our Skin. From the skin, they are released outside through the outpouring of Sweda or sweat. Sweda contains Mala from the body in the form of oil, debris, dead cells, vapour or gases and debris of micro flora or the small organisms that live on us. This is generated everyday as we sleep through the normal process of cell and organ system repair and regeneration.
To cleanse this Mala from the Skin, the Ayurvedic texts recommend using a specific combination of lentils, grains and specific herbs that suit each kind of prakriti. The action of this cleansing product is extremely subtle – unlike a synthetic soap, the Ayurvedic Snana product opens up the pores of the skin, encouraging the removal of Mala through the srotas of the skin. The most minute pores of the skin are gently encouraged to open up and this opening action helps suck out Mala which adheres to the Ayurvedic ubtan as it cleanses the skin. Finally when the skin is rinsed with water, the entire body is left feeling refreshed, lighter, deep cleansed and ready for the new day.
How to use the Krya Classic Bodywash powder?
Take 2 – 3 tablespoons of the Krya Classicbodywash in a clean bowl. Add some water to make this into a moderately thick paste with a consistency like thick idli batter (thinner than face wash). The paste should be easy to spread and be slightly drippyin consistency, but not too watery/liquidy.
Apply this in circular motions all over your body (avoid private parts). The intention behind this is to deep cleanse the Srotas within the skin and encourage deep de-toxification and encourage elimination of toxins stored within skin.
How do I know the product is working well for me?
With consistent use of the Krya Classic bodywash, you should begin to notice the following:
Another wonderful product, keeps one fresh and free from body odour. Loved using it , better than any soaps I have used so far. It's Absolute delight to use it. Thanks krya team!
I received my first batch of bodywash and was eager to try it this morning. It was such a fantastic experience! My skin didn't feel stripped of its natural moisture, and the 'oil wells' within my face were still not overflowing after several hours. I'm busy doing a happy dance in my mind :-)
Thank you, Krya!
There are no entries.