• Made from a researched and tested formulation that contains 17 organically grown and forest collected lentils and herbs including Lemon Grass and Vetiver.
• The herbs in this body-wash have a natural de-odorizing action , that will keep you feeling refreshed after every bath. Your skin will feel smooth and well cared for.
• Is made from plants and NOT petroleum
• Is FREE from potentially carcinogenic and suspect ingredients like SLS, SLES, parabens and fragrances
• Is made fresh in our facility where the ingredients are sorted, carefully cleaned, sun dried and harmoniously processed.
• Gently cleanses , do-odorizes and nourishes skin without stripping it of essential oils
• Leaves your re-freshed after every bath and keeps your skin smooth and well cared for.
• Biodegradable and compostable product
• Grey water emanating from using this product is readily recyclable
• Non toxic, safe, plant based ingredients that are inspired by traditional systems of Indian medicine. Can be used safely by everyone.
Complete List of Ingredients:
• Certified Organic - Himalayan Adzuki Bean, , Indian Gooseberry, Lemon Grass & Vetiver & Palmarosa
• Organic but not certified - Himalayan Navrangi Bean,Heritage Mung Bean, Heritage Rice, Moringa , Fenugreek , Neem, East Indian Arrowroot.
• Wild crafted (forest collected)- Cassia Leaf , Fuller's Earth, Nutgrass, Sweet Flag, Chebulic Myrobalan, Beleric Myrobalan
How to use:
• For each use, take 3- 4 spoons of the Krya Classic body-wash in a cup. Add a little water and make a thick paste.
• Apply this paste genlty and evenly all over your body..
• Rinse off thoroughly with water as usual.
• Use the Krya body-wash daily instead of a harsh soap or shower gel.
Another wonderful product, keeps one fresh and free from body odour. Loved using it , better than any soaps I have used so far. It's Absolute delight to use it. Thanks krya team!
I received my first batch of bodywash and was eager to try it this morning. It was such a fantastic experience! My skin didn't feel stripped of its natural moisture, and the 'oil wells' within my face were still not overflowing after several hours. I'm busy doing a happy dance in my mind :-)
Thank you, Krya!
There are no entries.