- Made from a researched and tested formulation that contains 17 organically grown grains and lentils and organic and forest collected herbs including Vetiver & Indian Madder
- Contains only edible organic and wild crafted ingredients that nourish skin
- Is made from plants and not petroleum
- Is FREE from potentially carcinogenic and suspect ingredients like SLS, SLES, parabens and fragrances
- Is made fresh in our facility using carefully cleaned, sun dried and harmoniously processed all natural, plant ingredients
- Gently cleanses and soothes skin without stripping it of essential oils
- Leaves face feeling clean, and soothed with its moisture balance intact
- Works well on skin that is constantly exposed to the sun and environmental pollutants
- Biodegradable and compostable product
- Grey water emanating from using this product is readily recyclable
- Non toxic, safe, plant based ingredients that are inspired by traditional systems of Indian medicine. Can be used safely by everyone.
Complete List of Ingredients:
- Certified Organic - Himalayan Adzuki Bean, Indian Gooseberry, Himalayan Amaranth, Vetiver
- Organic but not certified - Heritage Mung bean, Himalayan Navrangi Bean, Heritage rice, Moringa , Fennel
- Wild crafted (Forest collected) - Zeodary, Sweet Flag , Chebulic myrobalan, Beleric myrobalan, Indian Liquorice, Indian Madder , Durva Grass, Indian sarsaparilla
How to use:
- For each use, take ½ a teaspoon (3 grams) of the Krya Face Wash – After Sun in a shallow cup and sprinkle a few drops of water to make a moderately thick paste that is about the size of a 1 Rupee coin.
- Use this paste to gently cleanse your face using circular motions. Avoid cleansing in delicate areas like the area under your eye (plain water is enough here).
- Wash off with cool water. Avoid warm - hot water on your face to avoid drying your skin further.
- You could also choose to leave the product on for 10 minutes as a gentle mask before washing off.
- Include a good skin hydrating regimen of both internal and external plant based moisturization. Avoid going out in the strong sun or harsh wind as much as possible and when unavoidable use a hat, scarf and other protective clothing. Include watery organic fruits and vegetables to add back biological water to your skin.
- Store in an airtight container
- Use a dry spoon to measure out your Krya Face Wash- After Sun everyday.