• Made from a researched and tested formulation that contains 14 organically grown grains and lentils and organic and forest collected herbs including Green Tea and Chamomile
• Contains only edible organic and wild crafted ingredients that nourish skin
• Is made from plants and not petroleum
• Is FREE from potentially carcinogenic and suspect ingredients like SLS, SLES, parabens and fragrances
• Is made fresh in our facility using carefully cleaned, sun dried and harmoniously processed all natural, plant ingredients
• Gently cleanses and nourishes skin without stripping it of essential oils
• Leaves face feeling clean, and refreshed with its moisture balance intact
• Works well on normal skin that is not too oily or dry
• Biodegradable and compostable product
• Grey water emanating from using this product is readily recyclable
• Non toxic, safe, plant based ingredients that are inspired by traditional systems of Indian medicine. Can be used safely by everyone.
Complete List of Ingredients:
• Certified Organic - Himalayan Adzuki Bean, Himalayan Navrangi Bean, Indian Gooseberry, Heritage Rice, Himalayan Amaranth, Green Tea, Himalayan Kala Jeera
• Organic but not certified - Moringa , Fenugreek
• Wild crafted (forest collected)- Zeodary, Sweet Flag , Chebulic myrobalan, Beleric myrobalan, Himalayan chamomile
How to use:
• For each use, take ½ a teaspoon (3 grams) of the Krya Classic face wash in a shallow cup and sprinkle a few drops of water to make a moderately thick paste that is about the size of a 1 Rupee coin.
• Use this paste to gently cleanse your face using circular motions. Avoid cleansing in delicate areas like the area under your eye (plain water is enough here).
• Wash off with warm to cool water. Avoid hot water on your face as a good practice.
• You could also choose to leave the product on for 10 minutes as a gentle mask before washing off.