• Made from a researched and tested combination of the following certified organic ingredients – soapberries, neem, zedoary and lemongrass essential oil
• Contains 2% natural calcium carbonate powder to keep the dishwash powder dry
• Contains no artificial additives like colours, fragrances, enzymes, bleaches or anything else
• Is made from plants and not petroleum
• Designed for hand washing of dishes ; not yet tested in a dishwashing machine
• Washes dishes to a sparkling clean
• Kind on skin – leaves your hands feeling soft and heathy even after doing the dishes
• Naturally anti-bacterial and anti-fungal in action
• Biodegradable and compostable product
• Wash water can be filtered and recycled (after removing dish grease and foodwaste)
• Cruelty free and Vegan (no animal derived ingredients)
• Non-toxic, safe ingredients – no need to double and triple rinse for personal safety
Works great for
• Baby’s feeding bottles and cutlery – gently anti bacterial in nature and works really well on smelly bottles.
How to use
• For each dish, use a pinch of the powder on a wet sponge.
• For tough greasy dishes, sprinkle the Krya dishwash powder and water and soak for 5 minutes before scrubbing.
• For non-stick dishes use a soft, non-abrasive sponge.
• Store in an airtight container
• Use only a dry spoon to measure out the krya dish-wash.
• If your powder gets lumpy because of moisture, dry it in the sun for a couple of hours and store it back in your container. You can also simply crush the lumps with your fingers and use the powder as usual.
• Unlike other dish wash bars and liquids, no water is used or wasted in the manufacturing of this product.
• The farm we source ingredients from follows dry land horticulture – which means that it only uses rainwater for the crops. No external water source (irrigated water) is used on the farm, which makes it efficient and water positive.
• The Krya dishwash powder is a low foaming product which means it needs less water to wash and rinse.
• All wash water that you generate is re-usable / recyclable once you filter out the food debris and grease from the water.
• Outer carton is made from corrugated paper which is made from recycled paper. This carton can be further recycled along with old newspapers. Corrugated cartons carry high value in the recycling system and are sought after by recyclers.
• Inner cover is made from high grade (100 micron) clear, unprinted virgin HDPE. By using this gauge and grade of plastic, and by not printing on the plastic cover, we have created a packaging layer that has reasonable chance of getting recycled. After emptying the detergent powder into an airtight container, rinse out the cover and leave it to dry. Once dry, the cover can be recycled along with other similar high grade plastic packaging, or re-used inside the home.