- Made from a researched and tested formulation that contains 18 organically grown and forest collected lentils and herbs including Medicated Mung beans,Rosehips & Orange flowers.
- The herbs used in this formulation have a natural skin soothing, repairing and healing action. Your skin will feel less dry, tight and irritable, and feel soothed, cool and look brighter immediately after washing off.
- Is made from plants and NOT petroleum
- Is FREE from potentially carcinogenic and suspect ingredients like SLS, SLES, parabens and fragrances
- Is made fresh at the Krya eco-factory where the ingredients are sorted, carefully cleaned, sun dried and harmoniously processed.
- Formulated as a soothing & healing aid to dry or mature skin.
- Leaves skin feeling calm and well cared for. Will not irritate sensitive skin.
- Completely free from toxics and synthetics.
- Biodegradable and compostable product
- Grey water emanating after using this product is readily recyclable
- Organic but not certified – Orange flower, Guava fruit, Rosehips , Mulberry fruit, Arjuna Bark, Rose petals, Moringa, Wheatgrass, Oatgrass, Arrowroot, Fennel, Pomello Leaf, Mung bean, Cold-pressed Apricot Oil
- Wild crafted (forest collected) – Zeodary, Indian Liquorice, Orange peel
How to Use:
Make a thick paste with 1- 1.5 tablespoons of the Krya Moisture Plus Face mask powder mixed in cool water or good quality pesticide - free Coconut Milk or plain Milk, and mix the product well without any lumps. Apply as a thick mask on cleansed skin on the face and the neck, avoiding the delicate eye area. (We recommend using the Krya Moisture Plus face wash to ensure gentle and effective cleansing before applying this mask).
Rinse off the mask after 15 – 20 minutes with cool water, when it is still moist – do not allow to dry out completely on skin. Pat dry with a soft towel.
Repeat once a week for best results.
Dry and Mature skin usually is prone to vata aggravation. Please ensure a balanced diet that has good fats and is not either too sour or too spicy / salty. Please also ensure you sleep well and eat meals on time so that there is no toxin buildup in the body. Please follow the Krya blog on more lifestyle suggestions for managing dry skin.
A weekly abhyanga / oil bath also helps cleanse skin well and improve micro circulation.