- Is your hair unusually dry and frizzy? Or extra curly & thick? Does your hair become a tngled mess without a synthetic conditioner? Has it been losing its gloss and smoothness lately? Try the new Krya Extra Conditioning Hair Mask with Orange flower & Liquorice.
- This hair mask forms part of a 3 - part system to help detoxify, revitalise and restore back to health severely damaged hair and scalp . For best results, use this mask along with the Krya Conditioning hair oil & the KryaExtra Conditioning Hair Wash.
- The Krya Extra Conditioning Hair mask is made from a unique combination of herbs like Orange flower, Liquorice, Palmarosa & Guava fruit in a total of 23 deep conditioning and hair health restoring herbs. These herbs have been chosen for their gloss enhancing, cuticle aligning, growth promoting and natural deep conditioning action.
- All of Krya's products are vegan & cruelty-free and do NOT contain any synthetic or animal origin ingredients.
- Extremely dry, frizzy or curly hair needs frequent doses of nourishment, limited access to chemical treatments, protection from direct sunlight, and use of a gentle hand when handling it. Ensure you eat a good balanced diet with adequate protein and B vitamins. Please read the Krya blog for more diet suggestions to maintain hair and skin health
Complete List of Ingredients:
- Organic Ingredients : Orange flower, Oatgrass, Shikakai, Urad, Hibiscus flower, Hibiscus Leaf, Fenugreek seed, Fenugreek leaf, Palmarosa, Moringa, Curry Leaf, Native rice, Flaxseed, Neem, Guava fruit, Guava leaf, Kokum Butter, Palmarosa Essential Oil
- Forest Collected ingredients : Yashtimadhu (Liquorice), Soapberry, Indian gooseberry, Yellow eclipta, Nutgrass, Sweet flag
This formulation, similar to Krya's other unique formulations is preservative, colour, fragrance, sulphate and synthetic free,
- Make a moderately thick paste (which looks like thick pancake batter) with 2 - 3 table spoons of the Krya Extra Conditioning hair mask in water. Mix well so that there are no lumps in the paste.
- Apply it in sections on hair that has been oiled well with the Krya Conditioning Hair Oil to completely cover the hair length and scalp.
- Warmth helps the mask to work better. Wrap your hair with a shower cap / saran wrap so that the warmth is trapped on the hair.
- Rinse off the mask with plain water (preferably at a temperature similar to that of your body and not too hot or cold) while the mask still feels slightly damp and before it dries out completely on your hair / scalp.
- Follow up with the Krya Extra Conditioning hair wash.
- No need to use a synthetic conditioner. Allow your hair to air dry. Do not comb / brush while it is still damp to prevent damage.