- Has your hair been subjected to frequent chemical treatments like colouring, texture alteration or heat treatments? Does it feel dry and brittle and look dull? Are you experiencing a high amount of hair fall, hair breakage and split ends as a result? Try the new Krya Damage Repair Hair Mask with Marigold & Moringa.
- This hair mask forms part of a 3 - part system to help detoxify, revitalise and restore back to health severely damaged hair and scalp . For best results, use this mask along with the Krya Damage Repair hair oil & the KryaDamage repair hair wash powder.
- The Krya Damage repair hair mask is made from a unique combination of herbs like Marigold, Rose hips, Moringa, Flaxseed in a total of 24 high quality, hair nourishing herbs. These herbs have been chosen for their powerful anti oxidative action , natural deep conditioning action and their power hair restorative and hair repair action.
- All of Krya's products are vegan & cruelty-free and do NOT contain any synthetic or animal origin ingredients.
- Chemically damaged hair is extremely porous with a damaged cuticular structure. Please treat this hair extremely gently and do not subject it to direct sunlight, hot water, brushing or tugging and tight braids or ponytails. Ensure you eat a good balanced diet with adequate protein and B vitamins. Stay away from further chemical treatments and move to a natural set of products to limit damage. Please read the Krya blog for more diet suggestions to maintain hair and skin health
Complete List of Ingredients:
- Organic Ingredients : Marigold, Green Tea, Albizia Leaf, Basil, Flaxseed, Hibiscus Flower, Rosemary, Lemongrass, Curry Leaf, Apricot Oil, Guava fruit, Guava Leaf, Fenugreek seed, Fenugreek Leaf, Chamomile, Moringa, Oatgrass, Rose hips, Rose petals, Kokum Butter
- Forest Collected ingredients : Gotu kola, Yashtimadhu (Liquorice), Indian gooseberry, Yellow eclipta
This formulation, similar to Krya's other unique formulations is preservative, colour, fragrance, sulphate and synthetic free,
- Make a moderately thick paste (which looks like thick pancake batter) with 2 - 3 table spoons of the Krya Damage repair hair mask in water. Mix well so that there are no lumps in the paste.
- Apply it in sections on hair that has been oiled well with the Krya Damage Repair Hair Oil to completely cover the hair length and scalp.
- Warmth helps the mask to work better. Wrap your hair with a shower cap / saran wrap so that the warmth is trapped on the hair.
- Rinse off the mask with plain water (preferably at a temperature similar to that of your body and not too hot or cold) while the mask still feels slightly damp and before it dries out completely on your hair / scalp.
- Follow up with the Krya Damage Repair hair wash.
- No need to use a synthetic conditioner. Allow your hair to air dry. Do not comb / brush while it is still damp to prevent damage.