- Traditional Indian medicine strongly advocates a regular Abhyanga ( Oil Massage) for overall good health.
- Charaka Sutra Chapter 5 V-86 affirms that : “A man who constantly (daily / regularly) takes abhyanga, possesses limbs which are smooth to touch and which are well developed . The man will also be strong, be lovely to look at and will have very little appearance of old age on his person Charaka further says this: “A man who habitually takes Abhyanga is not affected by external injuries; even if he has to perform very heavy and tiring work, he will not be affected by any illness after this work.”
- Made from a researched and tested formulation that contains 26 organically grown or forest collected grains, lentils and herbs.
- The herbs used in this formulation have a refreshing, deodorizing, skin soothing action that leaves you feeling clean and refreshed after a bath.
- The Krya Abhyanga bath powder for Men does not strip skin of essential oils and leaves your skin feeling smooth, nourished and well taken care of even after a bath.
- Is made from plants and NOT petroleum
- Is FREE from potentially carcinogenic and suspect ingredients like SLS, SLES, parabens and fragrances
- Is made fresh in our zero-waste factory where the ingredients are sorted, carefully cleaned, sun dried and harmoniously processed.
- Gently cleanses , refreshes, soothes and de-odorizes skin without stripping it of essential oils.
- Leaves you feeling cool and refreshed after every bath and keeps your skin smooth and well cared for
- Biodegradable and compostable product
- Grey water emanating from using this product is readily recyclable
- Non toxic, safe, plant based ingredients that are inspired by traditional systems of Indian medicine. Can be used safely by everyone.
Complete List of Ingredients:
- Certified Organic - Amla Fruit, Van Tulsi
- Organic but not certified – Heritage black rice, Heritage Barley, Himalayan Navrangi Bean, Shikakai, Heritage Masoor, Heritage Black horsegram, Horsegram, Vetiver, Shikakai, Soapnut ( Trifoliatus), Rajmudi Rice, Rajma, Neem Leaf, Babchi, Lime Peel,Triphala,
- Wild crafted (forest collected)- Lodhra, Nutgrass, Sabja,White Bentonite, Liqorice, Sarsaparilla, Zeodary, Acorus Calamus,
How to use:
- For each use, take 3- 4 spoons of the Krya Abhyanga Bath Powder for Men in a cup. Add a little water and make a thick paste.
- Apply this paste gently and evenly all over your body.
- Rinse off thoroughly with water as usual.
- Use everyday instead of a harsh soap or shower gel.