This is a product carefully formulated and processed for tender skin. We have designed this product to be used by both boys and girls above the age of 1.
• Made from a researched and tested formulation that contains 15 organically grown and forest collected lentils and herbs including Barley, Gotu Kola and Cassia flowers.
• The herbs used in this formulation have a natural cleansing, skin nourishing and anti bacterial action. Your child’s skin will smell fragrant, feel cleansed and refreshed after washing off the Krya Fragrant Ubtan
• Is made from plants and NOT petroleum
• Is FREE from potentially carcinogenic and suspect ingredients like SLS, SLES, parabens and fragrances
• Is made fresh in our facility where the ingredients are sorted, carefully cleaned, sun dried and harmoniously processed.
•Designed to gently cleanse and refresh sensitive skin
• Leaves your child’s skin feeling refreshed and smelling fragrant after every bath. Skin feels smooth and well cared for.
• Biodegradable and compostable product
• Grey water emanating from using this product is readily recyclable
• Non toxic, safe, plant based ingredients that are inspired by traditional systems of Indian medicine. Can be used safely by all children above the age of 1.
Complete List of Ingredients:
• Certified Organic - Indian Gooseberry
• Organic but not certified – Heritage Mung bean, Heritage Barley, Fenugreek, Neem leaf
• Wild crafted (forest collected)- Vitex leaf, Cassia Leaf, Cassia flower, Nutgrass, South Indian Zeodary, East Indian Zeodary, Psoralea seeds, Sweet flag, Centella leaf , Gotu kola leaf
I love the way our toddler smells after ubtan with the krya wash. Beats any commercial oil or powder. Thanks a lot Team Krya. Your passion is just boundless.
The son is enjoying oil baths + maavu from the elephant box this summer."Amma,idhu elephant box lendu eduthiya" ,he confirms before using it.
I was using another organic body wash for my toddler but with recent weather changes in Bangalore, her skin was getting very dry and she would keep scratching after her bath. After using Krya, within 2-3 uses, her skin is a lot better and she doesn't scratch after her bath. It also seems to leave her body feeling cooler somehow.
There are no entries.