Synthetic dishwash products meant for brass and copper are highly toxic on skin, can trigger allergic dermatitis and is extremely unsafe for soil and our waterways. The new Krya natural dishwash powder for Brass and Copper vessels has been designed as a safe, natural alternative product that can be used safely to clean brass and copper vessels, silver articles and other traditional cookware. We have formulated this product after a year's testing with natural herb surfactants, natural grease cutters, and naturally astringent and shine enhancing herbs. Every herb used is renowned for is safety on skin.
This product is less smooth acompared to the regular Krya Dishwash powder. We therefore recommend that you do not use this product on coated surfaces like non stick pans which could get scratched if cleaned with this product.
This is a completely natural, synthetics free, fragrance free, dishwash product. Safe for pregnant women, infants and those with allergic skin conditions.
What goes into my Krya Natural dishwash powder for Brass & Copper?
Organic: Lemongrass, Citriodora,
Forest collected: Soapberries, Shikakai, Chebulic Myrobalan, Neem Leaf, Indian Gooseberry
Formulations change as per season and availability of herbs. We usually update these changes on the website.
How to use
• For each dish, use a pinch of the powder on a wet sponge.
• For tough greasy dishes, sprinkle the Krya dishwash powder and water and soak for 5 minutes before scrubbing.
• Store in an airtight container
• Use only a dry spoon to measure out the krya dish-wash.
• If your powder gets lumpy because of moisture, dry it in the sun for a couple of hours and store it back in your container. You can also simply crush the lumps with your fingers and use the powder as usual.
• Unlike other dish wash bars and liquids, no water is used or wasted in the manufacturing of this product.
• • The Krya dishwash powder is a low foaming product which means it needs less water to wash and rinse.
• All wash water that you generate is re-usable / recyclable once you filter out the food debris , salt, oil and spices from the water.
• Outer carton is made from corrugated paper which is made from recycled paper. This carton can be further recycled along with old newspapers. Corrugated cartons carry high value in the recycling system and are sought after by recyclers.
• Inner cover is made from high grade (100 micron) clear, unprinted virgin HDPE. By using this gauge and grade of plastic, and by not printing on the plastic cover, we have created a packaging layer that has reasonable chance of getting recycled. After emptying the dish wash powder into an airtight container, rinse out the cover and leave it to dry. Once dry, the cover can be recycled along with other similar high grade plastic packaging, or re-used inside the home.