1. You can now buy a subscription to your favorite krya dishwash powder and save time and money.
2. Pay Rs 2080 upfront for 12 pieces of Krya dishwash 350 gm pack. This is a saving of Rs 200 when compared to buying individual pieces at the MRP of Rs 190.
3. With this 12 piece subscription you can save time by eliminating monthly online transactions.
4. This subscription pack for 12 pieces of Krya dishwash also includes upto 12 free home deliveries anywhere in India. You also get complete customization in your dishwash delivery. Depending on your usage pattern, you can tell us how many pieces of dishwash you need in each delivery.
5. When you first buy this subscription pack, by default we will send you 2 pieces of the Krya dishwash 350 gm pack. If you want more than two or just one piece in this first delivery , you can send us a mail with the details to email@example.com
6. When you near the end of your dishwash supply at home and you need a re-fill, all you have to do is to send us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us how many pieces of dishwash you require. That’s it, getting your re-fill is as simple as sending a mail.
7. While you are eligible for 12 free home deliveries of one pack each , we request that you take at least 2 packs in a delivery for us to reduce environmental impact ( carbon footprint) during transportation.
8. You are also protected from any price increase during this subscription period.
9.Anytime during this subscription period if you shift homes,do send us an update with your new address!
How to use
• For each dish, use a pinch of the powder on a wet sponge.
• For tough greasy dishes, sprinkle the Krya dishwash powder and water and soak for 5 minutes before scrubbing.
• For non-stick dishes use a soft, non-abrasive sponge.
• Store in an airtight container
• Use only a dry spoon to measure out the krya dish-wash.
• If your powder gets lumpy because of moisture, dry it in the sun for a couple of hours and store it back in your container. You can also simply crush the lumps with your fingers and use the powder as usual.
Videos are in the post-production stage & will be put up shortly on our youtube channel.
• Unlike other dish wash bars and liquids, no water is used or wasted in the manufacturing of this product.
• The farm we source ingredients from follows dry land horticulture – which means that it only uses rainwater for the crops. No external water source (irrigated water) is used on the farm, which makes it efficient and water positive.
• The Krya dishwash powder is a low foaming product which means it needs less water to wash and rinse.
• All wash water that you generate is re-usable / recyclable once you filter out the food debris and grease from the water.
• Outer carton is made from corrugated paper which is made from recycled paper. This carton can be further recycled along with old newspapers. Corrugated cartons carry high value in the recycling system and are sought after by recyclers.
• Inner cover is made from high grade (100 micron) clear, unprinted virgin HDPE. By using this gauge and grade of plastic, and by not printing on the plastic cover, we have created a packaging layer that has reasonable chance of getting recycled. After emptying the detergent powder into an airtight container, rinse out the cover and leave it to dry. Once dry, the cover can be recycled along with other similar high grade plastic packaging, or re-used inside the home.
We are working on writing a few interesting guides on how to get the most out of your Krya dishwash.