1. This is a very unique blend of 23 different Herbs, plant resins and Ayurvedic Salt that delivers benefits to you on three levels.
2. The bio-surfactant and citrus blend helps to give you a clean , well-scrubbed stain-free floor.
3. A powerful combination of herbs like Neem, Kalmegh, Eucalyptus , Citriodora & Lemongrass along with edible camphor, helps to repel floor-crawling insects with regular usuage.
4. The Ayurvedic Salt used helps absorb negative energy , while the plant resins add positive energy by interacting with the Vayu (Air) and Akash ( Space) elements in your home.
5. While the herbs and resins themselves have their natural fragrance, this variant ( Sookshma) does not have any added fragrance in the form of essential oils. So this is an unscented variant , which can be used by those who are sensistive to essential oils
6. PET SAFETY : Since this product contains edible camphor, we do NOT recommend using this product in homes with cats and dogs.
7. This product can be used on all types of floors and floor tiles.
8. This is a 200 gm pack
9. 100% natural , vegan and cruelty-free product.
1. Put a tea-spoon ( approx 10 gm) of the Krya floor cleaner powder in the cotton pouch given and tie the pouch securely with a knot.
2. Drop the pouch into the bucket of mop water and let it soak for 10 minutes.
3. After 10 minutes, squeeze the pouch well into the mop water.
4. Use the mop water as usual to mop the floors
5. After use, you can empty the used-up floor cleaner powder from the pouch and compost it. Dry & re-use the cotton pouch.
Posted On: 10/30/18 By: Pooja