Synthetic dishwash products meant for brass and copper are highly toxic on skin, can trigger allergic dermatitis and is extremely unsafe for soil and our waterways. The new Krya natural dishwash powder for Brass and Copper vessels has been designed as a safe, natural alternative product that can be used safely to clean brass and copper vessels, silver articles and other traditional cookware. We have formulated this product after a year's testing with natural herb surfactants, natural grease cutters, and naturally astringent and shine enhancing herbs. Every herb used is renowned for is safety on skin.
This product is less smooth acompared to the regular Krya Dishwash powder. We therefore recommend that you do not use this product on coated surfaces like non stick pans which could get scratched if cleaned with this product.
This is a completely natural, synthetics free, fragrance free, dishwash product. Safe for pregnant women, infants and those with allergic skin conditions.
What goes into my Krya Natural dishwash powder for Brass & Copper?
Organic: Lemongrass, Citriodora,
Forest collected: Soapberries, Shikakai, Chebulic Myrobalan, Neem Leaf, Indian Gooseberry
Formulations change as per season and availability of herbs. We usually update these changes on the website.
How to use
• For each dish, use a pinch of the powder on a wet sponge.
• For tough greasy dishes, sprinkle the Krya dishwash powder and water and soak for 5 minutes before scrubbing.
• Store in an airtight container
• Use only a dry spoon to measure out the krya dish-wash.
• If your powder gets lumpy because of moisture, dry it in the sun for a couple of hours and store it back in your container. You can also simply crush the lumps with your fingers and use the powder as usual.
Posted On: 8/24/18 By: Anita Iyer