1. You can now buy a double decker subscription to both your favorite krya products and save time and money.
2. Pay Rs 2640 upfront for 6 pieces of Krya dishwash 350 gm pack and 6 pieces of Krya detergent 400 gm pack.This is a saving of Rs 300 when compared to buying individual pieces at the MRP.
3. With this subscription you can save time by eliminating monthly online transactions.
4. This subscription pack for 12 pieces of Krya products also includes upto 12 free home deliveries anywhere in India. You also get complete customization in your delivery. Depending on your usage pattern, you can tell us how many pieces of dishwash and detergent you need in each delivery.
5. When you first buy this subscription pack, by default we will send you 1 piece each of the Krya dishwash and Krya detergent. If you want more than that in this first delivery , you can send us a mail with the details to email@example.com
6. When you near the end of your dishwash or detergent supply at home and you need a re-fill, all you have to do is to send us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us how many pieces of dishwash or detergent you require. That’s it, getting your re-fill is as simple as sending a mail.
7. While you are eligible for 12 free home deliveries of one pack each , we request that you take at least 2 packs in a delivery for us to reduce environmental impact ( carbon footprint) during transportation.
8. You are also protected from any price increase during this subscription period.
9.Anytime during this subscription period if you shift homes,do send us an update with your new address!
1. Krya Detergent
For both top-load and front-load machines
• Lightly brush any spots, stains, or dirty cuffs and collars using a thick paste of Krya detergent and water and a soft clothes brush.
• For a full load, put one tablespoon of the Krya detergent into the cotton pouch that comes along with the detergent powder.
• Securely tie the mouth of the bag with a double knot.
• Drop the bag along with the clothes into the drum of the washing machine or into the detergent dispenser and wash as usual.
• For better results, run the soak function (for upto 20 minutes) to give the detergent more time to work on your clothes.
• After the wash load is completed, remember to remove the cloth pouch from the machine. The detergent residue in the bag is fully bio-degradable and can be dropped into your potted plants or garden as plant food.
• Dry the wet cotton pouch along with clothes to get it ready for the next use.
For hand wash (bucket-wash)
1. Lightly brush any spots, stains, or dirty cuffs and collars using a thick paste of Krya detergent and water and a soft clothes brush.
2. Put one tablespoon of Krya detergent into the cotton pouch and tie the bag securely with a double knot.
3. Put the pouch into a dry bucket and turn the tap on.
4. Soak your laundry in the detergent water for about 20 minutes before starting your wash.
5. Squeeze the pouch well to extract the detergent and now wash as usual.
6. Shake out any detergent residue that may remain on the washed clothes before line drying them.
7. Remember to remove the cloth pouch from the bucket. The detergent residue in the bag is fully bio-degradable and can be dropped into your potted plants or garden as plant food.
8. Dry the wet cotton pouch along with clothes to get it ready for the next use.
• Store in an dry, airtight container
• Use only a dry spoon to measure out the krya detergent.
• If your powder gets lumpy because of moisture, dry it in the sun for a couple of hours and store it back in your container. You can also simply crush the lumps with your fingers and use the powder as usual
Additional washing instructions
1. A warm water wash gives better results – running your machine in the afternoon will give you a warm water wash without using up more electricity as the water in your tank and the pipes would be naturally heated.
2. After each wash, compost the detergent residue in your garden or potted plants and dry the cotton pouch. Wash the cotton pouch with the rest of your laundry every 2 – 3 cycles to keep it clean.
3. Line dry your clothes inside out, keeping dark colours and black garments in the shade. If you line dry them over a longer period so that they dry slowly, your clothes will feel fluffier and softer.
2. Krya Dish Wash
How to use
• For each dish, use a pinch of the powder on a wet sponge.
• For tough greasy dishes, sprinkle the Krya dishwash powder and water and soak for 5 minutes before scrubbing.
• For non-stick dishes use a soft, non-abrasive sponge.
• Store in an airtight container
• Use only a dry spoon to measure out the krya dish-wash.
• If your powder gets lumpy because of moisture, dry it in the sun for a couple of hours and store it back in your container. You can also simply crush the lumps with your fingers and use the powder as usual.
Videos are in the post-production stage & will be put up shortly on our youtube channel.
There are no entries.