- The Krya Intense Hairfall growth promoting system is a 3 part system designed to nourish, revitalise, strengthen and boost healthy hair growth for severely falling hair. This hair system is meant for severe hairfall that is due to certain illnesses , post surgery hair fall, radiation and chemotherapy and long term medication.
- The Krya Intense Hair Oil is a a unique formulation of 22 herbs including Ratanjot, Ashwagandha,Liqorice, Wheat, Ash Gourd , Bottle Gourd, Brahmi & Bhringraj . These herbs are processed in the base of organic, cold-pressed coconut oil, sesame oil, apricot oil & kokum butter. All these herbs have been chosen after extensive research on the documented causes of hairfall in Ayurveda and help balance specific vitiated doshas. The oil also contains herbs that are documented to stimulate hair growth and this is useful specially when hairfall is due to high medication or illness related causes when the body is unable to function normally.
- The Krya Intense Hair wash uses a different mixture of herbs compared to our other hairwash products. In cases of severe hairfall, the hair roots are extremely weak leading to hairfall even with slight tugging or combing. Therefore our hairwash is sifted very fine and contains a high proportion of hair nourishing and conditioning herbs.
The Krya Intense Hair Mask uses powerful hair growth promoting herbs like Ashwagandha, Brahmi, Haritaki and Guava that promote healthy, strong rooted hair. We have used strongly conditioning herbs like deep red Hibiscus flowers & Yashtimadhu which restore the hair's cuticular structure and promote healthy shine and natural conditioning.
- Intense hairfall triggered by illnesses requires overall balance and restoration of the body back to health. If you are recovering from a surgery , or intensive treatments like radiation and chemotherapy, give your body atleast 6 - 8 months to recover completely from the stress. Support your body in the meantime with high quality, freshly prepared meals using organic ingredients. Have carefully chosen amounts of organic dairy like grass fed cow ghee and eliminate further chemical or synthetic exposure in your personal care products. Ensure you support your recovery with a carefully planned diet that contains adequate amount of proteins, B vitamins, timely rest, and a good internal detoxification regimen. Please read the Krya blog for more suggestions.
- All of Krya's products are vegan & cruelty-free and do NOT contain any synthetic or animal origin ingredients.
- Night application:
- Apply ¼ - ½ teaspoon of Krya Intense hair oil (after warming in the palm of your hand) directly on the scalp. Massage well until the scalp feels warm. Comb and detangle hair – plait loosely before sleeping.
- Most important - Do NOT wash off in the morning. The hair should not look sticky or oily in the morning as the scalp will absorb this oil.
Krya Intense hairfall system - Twice a week
- Oil your hair generously with Krya Intense hair oil, 20 - 30 minutes before hair wash. If you are used to a longer soak, you mak soak your hair in oil longer (this is the second part of our 2 * 2 oiling suggestion). Carefully comb and de-tangle hair.
- After the soak, make a thick paste of the Krya Intense hair mask with clean water. Apply the mask in sections on oiled hair of a thickness of 1/2 inch on the entire scalp. After covering the scalp, fold the oiled hair over your scalp and re-apply the mask over your hair so that your entire scalp and hair are well covered.
- When the mask is semi-dry, rinse your hair with plain cool water. Now wash your hair using the Krya Intense hairwash (detailed use instructions given in the individual product page).
Post system hair care:
In intense hairfall, the hair roots are unusually week and fragile.
We advise allowing the hair to dry naturally and not using a blow drier or vigorous towelling
Always use a smooth bristled , wide tooth comb to care for hair. Do not use a brush.
Take care to ensure hair does not get dry and rough which will weaken hair further and cause more breakage - this usually happens when it is exposed to wind, the ac and the sun. Keep your hair covered when leaving the home.
Ayurvedic diet and lifestyle to promote hair growth: