- The Krya Extra Conditioning Hair hydrating system is a 3 part system designed to deep condition, increase natural gloss, and boost healthy hair growth for extremely dry, frizzy or curly hair. This kind of hair will be tangled easily, have frequent hair breakage and split ends, and will feel very dry and look dull.
- The Krya Extra Conditioning Hair Oil has been designed for hair that is dry, damaged, frizzy and tends to break or fall easily. This oil is made using 16 herbs including Organic Carrot and Organic Chamomile. We process these herbs in Organic coconut oil, Organic sesame oil and Organic Kokum butter to make this beautiful, fragrant oil that helps moisturize dry scalps, condition hair and add healthy gloss and shine. The Krya extra conditioning hair oil is reasonably light, highly penetrative oil that is absorbed easily by the scalp.
- The Krya Zesty hair wash - Conditioning has been carefully researched and formulated for hair that is normally dry , frizzy and needs extra conditioning. It contains a unique set of deep conditioning herbs like red hibiscus flower, dark green albizia, nutgrass and indian gooseberry. The herbs chosen given hair a natural gloss, protect the cuticle from damage and leaves hair tangle free, smooth and well nourished.
The Krya extra conditioning hair mask completes our extra conditioning hair regimen. We have designed this hair mask to give hair natural gloss, smoothness and softness. For this, we have used both traditional and new age herbs that condition hair naturally, restore health, help in taming the frizz and detangling hair and give hair a whole lot of health. Some of these herbs include the soothing and calming Orange flower, very moisturizing and demulcent Palmarosa, the aromatic and scalp detoxifying Nutgrass, & the hair growth promoting Guava Leaf.
- Dry hair needs gentle care and support and regular oiling. This kind of hairshould not be washed in hot water, blow dried, brushed briskly or subjected to heat or harsh sunlight. Most importantly, drying synthetic shampoos should be completely avoided. Support your hair with a carefully planned diet that contains adequate amount of proteins, B vitamins, timely rest, and a good internal detoxification regimen. Please read the Krya blog for more suggestions.
- All of Krya's products are vegan & cruelty-free and do NOT contain any synthetic or animal origin ingredients.
- Regular frequent use - at night if possible to allow the oil to soak in well
- Just before washing your hair
- Preferably not more than twice a week
- Use on well oiled hair - damaged hair should not be washed without a protective coating of oil as the cuticular structure is already fragile
- Once a week
- Apply on well oiled hair. Rinse with plain water and then follow up with the Krya Damage Repair hair wash
Detailed instructions given on each individual product page linked above.