The benefits of the Krya Natural Anti-Lice Hair Oil
- The Krya Natural Anti-Lice Hair Oil is made from a unique formulation of natural, insect - repelling, anti-bacterial & anti-fungal herbs. The herbs in this oil incapacitate the lice and helps easy removal of lice and nits with a fine-toothed lice comb
- The Krya Natural Anti-Lice Hair Oil is also formulated to soothe the scalp irritation caused by lice infestations. It also cools the scalp.
- It is a completelty natural product made which is absolutely safe for use on children.
- This product also works effectively is helping to remove lice & nits in adults as well.
- Accacia Concinna, Sapindus Trifoliatus, Sapindus Mukorossi , Mung Bean, Triphala , Neem , Krishna Tulasi , Indian Gooseberry, Albizia Amara, Lemon Eucalyptus, Curry leaf, lemon peel ,Fenugreek, Rose Petal, Hibiscus flower, & heritage rice.
Make a thin paste with water and mix the product well without any lump formation. Comb your hair first before washing it to ensure that there is no further tangling of hair during the wash. Use this paste to cleanse scalp and hair.
Do not let the paste sit for too long, and rinse quickly. When rinsing use your palms to rub off the product from the scalp and rinse thoroughly so there is no residue left on the scalp.
Will this irritate my child’s eyes:
The product contains a small amount of natural surfactants like soapberry and Shikakai which can be mildly irritating to the eyes. These surfactants have been introduced to aid cleansing of hair and scalp as children of this age often accumulate large amounts of sand, dust and sweat on hair and scalp due to active play.
Using products like ours is a learning process and it takes a few attempts for even adults to learn how to guard their eyes during hair wash. We have used these herbs in very small amounts, yet there is an odd chance that this could irritate certain children. Coach your child to keep his or her eyes closed as you wash off the product.
The product is completely non toxic and causes no damage even if it enters your child’s eyes. To reduce irritation if it enters the eyes, rinse your child’s eyes immediately in cold water.
The Krya natural product learning curve :
Switching to completely natural products like ours comes with a learning curve. However, the benefits that accrue to your family’s health, the condition of your hair and skin and your general surroundings, more than makes up for this learning curve.