- The habit of regular Hair Oiling ( oleation) is a fundamental building block of Hair health as per Ayurveda . The Charaka Samhita , which is the core Ayurvedic textbook, has this to say about Hair Oiling - " Daily oil application on the head ensures you do not suffer from headaches, aloepecia ( balding), hair graying or general hair fall. With regular oil application, the skull becomes stronger, hair grows firm rooted, long and black"
- Therefore at Krya , we firmly believe that Hair Oiling is at the core of good hair & scalp health & also vital in solving various hair problems like Dandruff, Greying or Hair-Loss
- Ayurveda has idenitfied several herbs that are highly beneficial for hair & scalp health. These herbs are classified into three categories
- Promoting the growth of new hair ( under certain conditions)
- Promoting dark hair ( or reducing greying)
- Promoting hair growth
- Apply a small quantity (1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon) of this Krya Intense Hair Oil every evening into your hair - pay attention to your scalp and gently massage all over scalp to stimiulate blood circulation.
- Wash your hair once a week - weak hair is extremely porous and is susceptible to water damage as it tends to absorb water much faster than healthy hair.
- Before washing hair, apply a generous amount of the Krya Damage Repair hair oil to seal off the hair and prevent entry of water into the shaft..
- Since there is already severe hair loss, follow these precautions to
- de-tangle the hair by combing before washing the hair
- do NOT comb wet hair
- do NOT use a hot hair dryer
- do NOT pull back the hair in a tight plait or use tight clips/scrunchies
- We recommend you was your hair with the Krya extra conditioning hair wash or Krya Damage repair Hair wash only.
- If you are prone to frequent colds and phlegm accumulation, please warm the oil with 1 / 2 peppercorns or a pod of garlic. Apply while bearably warm on your scalp and hair (after discarding the peppercorns and garlic). This helps keep down accumulation of kapha.