- The Krya Festive hair wash has been researched and formulated over 5 years and tested with great success among our test panel.
- We have used a mix of traditional herbs, lentils and grains to make up our hair wash
- Every herb has been chosen for its hair & scalp cleansing and soothing properties.
- We use only organically grown or pure forest collected herbs in all our Hairwash. This not only helps improve our products efficacy but also helps us stay true to our principle of being a truly environmentally sustainable company.
- Each herb has been carefully processed separately in order to retain its unique nutrient benefits. A batch of Krya hair wash takes over 2 weeks to clean, cure, separately process and blend before it reaches you.
- The Krya Festive Hairwash is a uniquely natural formulation – we use ONLY herbs to make this formulation and every single ingredient has been declared on the pack. There are no other synthetic builders, fillers, colours, surfactants, silicones , preservatives or fragrances that have been added to the product. Every single ingredient comes from some part of a plant and has been minimally manufactured to retain its nutrients.
- The Krya Festive hairwash is a gentle hair and scalp cleanser.
- It does not contain suspect and potentially harmful ingredients like SLS, SLES, parabens and synthetic fragrances.
- The Krya Festive hairwash works to cleanse hair and scalp thoroughly, even when oiled, without stripping hair of natural oils.
- The natural plant conditioners in the formulation leave your hair feeling smooth , conditioned and manageable.
- The grey water from the use of this product can be easily recycled or re-directed into your garden.
Complete List of Ingredients
- Organically grown -Soapberry, Mung bean, Curry Leaf, Lemon, Fenugreek, Krishna Tulsi, Neem, Rose, Heritage Rice
- Forest Colelcted - Indian gooseberry, Shikakai, Orange, Hibiscus flower, Hibiscus Leaf
- Make a thick paste using 1- 2 tablespoons of the Krya hair-wash in a small amount of water
- Apply this paste to your hair instead of a shampoo.
- Rinse well until the paste is completely washed off.
- If you have oiled your hair, wash twice.
- No Need to use a conditioner.