- Looking to improve your scalp's health and improve the ourishment to your hair ? Try the new Krya Classic Hair Mask.
- This hair mask forms part of a 3 - part system to help normal, reasonably healthy hair improve in hair texture, balance sebum secretion and improve scalp health. For best results, use this mask along with the Krya classic hair oil & the Krya classic hair wash powder.
- The Krya Classic hair mask is made from a unique combination of herbs like Rose hips, Indian liquorice, Guava leaf in a total of 19 high quality, hair nourishing herbs. These herbs have been chosen for their ability to imrprovethe scalp and hair's health and texture visibly with regular use. For best results, use this product along with the Krya Classic Hair Oil & Krya Classic hair wash.
- All of Krya's products are vegan & cruelty-free and do NOT contain any synthetic or animal origin ingredients.
- Hair and scalp health has a direct correlation with your diet and hair health generally improves with the availability of good quality protein that is easily assimilated by the body, a steady supply of vitamins and minerals and a balanced diet that is not extremely sour and spicy. Please read the Krya blog for more diet suggestions to maintain hair and skin health
- Make a moderately thick paste (which looks like thick pancake batter) with 2 - 3 table spoons of the Krya classic hair mask in water. Mix well so that there are no lumps in the paste.
- Apply it in sections on hair that has been oiled well with the Krya Classic Hair Oil to completely cover the hair length and scalp.
- Warmth helps the mask to work better. Wrap your hair with a shower cap / saran wrap so that the warmth is trapped on the hair.
- Rinse off the mask with plain water (preferably at a temperature similar to that of your body and not too hot or cold) while the mask still feels slightly damp and before it dries out completely on your hair / scalp.
- Follow up with the Krya classic hair wash.
- No need to use a synthetic conditioner. Allow your hair to air dry. Do not comb / brush while it is still damp to prevent damage.