- The Krya Anti -Dandruff Hair Oil is made using a classical 3-part Ayurvedic method combining Taila ( oil ) , Kashayam ( Aqueous Extract ) and Kalpa ( paste)
- It takes us 8 days to manufacture a batch of oil from preparing the herbs, boiling the oil and steeping the final blend in the base oil.
- In this method, the herbs are chosen carefully for their documented benefits in fighting dandruff & general benefit to hair and scalp
- The herbs are extracted both in water soluble form and oil soluble form and the entire ingredients are boiled for over 6 hours to achive the perfect consistency
- After boiling, this special herb and oil mixture is then steeped in the base oil for 7 days to achieve maximum potency.
- This oil has a base of organic, cold-pressed coconut oil with a hint of organic , cold - pressed sesame oil
- The lead ingredients are a native green from Tamil Nadu ( Alternanthera Sessilis ) and Black Cumin ( Nigella Sattiva ) and Citrodora Leaf
- This Hair oil also contains shade dried organic curry leaf, forest collected Indian Liquorice and Indian madder to add shine, gloss and health to hair.
- Massage 3-4 drops of this oil gently onto your scalp on alternate days, just before sleeping
- Once a week, apply the Krya anti-dandruff oil onto the scalp and hair and soak for 15-20 minutes
- Wash off the oil after soaking with the Krya Hair-wash product