- Made from a researched and tested formulation that contains 16 organically grown grains and lentils and organic and forest collected herbs including Peppermint and Indian Liquorice
- Contains only edible organic and wild crafted ingredients that nourish skin
- Is made from plants and not petroleum
- Is FREE from potentially carcinogenic and suspect ingredients like SLS, SLES, parabens and fragrances
- Is made fresh in our facility using carefully cleaned, sun dried and harmoniously processed all natural, plant ingredients
- Gently cleanses and nourishes skin without stripping it of essential oils
- Leaves face feeling clean, and refreshed with its moisture balance intact
- Works well on dry skin or skin that lives in dry , and low humid regions
- Biodegradable and compostable product
- Grey water emanating from using this product is readily recyclable
- Non toxic, safe, plant based ingredients that are inspired by traditional systems of Indian medicine. Can be used safely by everyone.
Complete List of Ingredients:
- Certified Organic - East Indian Arrowroot, Indian Gooseberry, Fenugreek, Fennel
- Organic but not certified - Moringa , Heritage Barley, Barnyard millet,
- Wild crafted (Forest collected) - Zeodary, Sweet Flag , Chebulic myrobalan, Beleric Myrobalan, Indian Liquorice, Winter Cherry, Rubia Cordifolia
How to use:
- For each use, take ½ a teaspoon (3 grams) of the Krya Face Wash – Moisture + in a shallow cup and sprinkle a few drops of water to make a moderately thick paste that is about the size of a 1 Rupee coin.
- Use this paste to gently cleanse your face using circular motions. Avoid cleansing in delicate areas like the area under your eye (plain water is enough here).
- Wash off with cool water. Avoid warm - hot water on your face to avoid drying your skin further.
- You could also choose to leave the product on for 10 minutes as a gentle mask before washing off.
- Include a good skin nourishing regimen of plant based moisturization. Avoid harsh weather and air conditioning as much as possible. Include whole seeds and nuts in your diet to add essential oils back to your skin.
- Store in an airtight container
- Use a dry spoon to measure out your Krya Face Wash- Moisture + everyday.