• Made from a researched and tested formulation that contains 14 organically grown grains and lentils and organic and forest collected herbs including Green Tea and Chamomile
• Contains only edible organic and wild crafted ingredients that nourish skin
• Is made from plants and not petroleum
• Is FREE from potentially carcinogenic and suspect ingredients like SLS, SLES, parabens and fragrances
• Is made fresh in our facility using carefully cleaned, sun dried and harmoniously processed all natural, plant ingredients
• Gently cleanses and nourishes skin without stripping it of essential oils
• Leaves face feeling clean, and refreshed with its moisture balance intact
• Works well on normal skin that is not too oily or dry
• Biodegradable and compostable product
• Grey water emanating from using this product is readily recyclable
• Non toxic, safe, plant based ingredients that are inspired by traditional systems of Indian medicine. Can be used safely by everyone.
Complete List of Ingredients:
• Certified Organic - Himalayan Adzuki Bean, Himalayan Navrangi Bean, Indian Gooseberry, Heritage Rice, Himalayan Amaranth, Green Tea, Himalayan Kala Jeera
• Organic but not certified - Moringa , Fenugreek
• Wild crafted (forest collected)- Zeodary, Sweet Flag , Chebulic myrobalan, Beleric myrobalan, Himalayan chamomile
How to use:
• For each use, take ½ a teaspoon (3 grams) of the Krya Classic face wash in a shallow cup and sprinkle a few drops of water to make a moderately thick paste that is about the size of a 1 Rupee coin.
• Use this paste to gently cleanse your face using circular motions. Avoid cleansing in delicate areas like the area under your eye (plain water is enough here).
• Wash off with warm to cool water. Avoid hot water on your face as a good practice.
• You could also choose to leave the product on for 10 minutes as a gentle mask before washing off.
1. Despite being a man, I used less than their recommended quantity per wash. It lasted me 9 months I think, two washes per day
2. Excellent results, better than any face wash I ever had
This is the best and most effective product I have used till date. I have been using this product since a month and there is a huge difference in my skin. It's not very oily any more and acne in my face as reduced as well!!!! Awesome product!!!!! Thanks a lot Preeti, Srinivas and the entire team at Krya.
Hi, I have used classic face wash powder and classic face pack. I must say both are very good and skin does not feel dry after the use. It is clean and yet supple. I did not feel the need of moisturizer after using these. It is little hard to get used to the powder. I bought hair care product; Krya Classic Hair nourishing system. I amazed at the quality of the oil and the mask was good too. I used the hair wash powder. But, could not remove the oil. My hair felt clean and I did not suffer from the side effects of sulphates. All in all, these products have left me with a very good feeling of being pampered by mother nature.
Just one suggestion for the packing. Pl. Use zip lock bags and stick name of the product on the ziplock bag. It will be much easier to handle.
Thank you krya team for making such Wonder products.
hi - i have found a visible difference on the skin, and this face wash also removes tan! my 12 year old uses this as an after sun, and it gives immediate results taking off the tan, and leaving the skin to glow in its natural shade. i just ordered the after-sun face pack as well .. thanks for coming up wtih an excellent product that is free of chemicals!
It is a beautiful face wash - When you open the jar and take that precious one spoon for the face, the smell that comes out is out of this world. People see a visible diff in your face. Of course if we combine with real good food, the face can glow - Thank you Krya!
Krya facewash is my staple face wash. I absolutely LOVE IT.
Team Krya. Thank you. Loving the face and hair cleansers. My 11 year old daughter is using them as well - real surprise that, cos they usually prefer the nice smelling stuff in bottles and tubes!
Good morning!!! It's been almost 2 weeks I've been using krya skin care..its very very good:) I have lot of black heads on my nose n believe me..it's come down drastically..I am using it like a pack once in 2 days n face wash twice a day:) the fragrance takes me somewhere else:) thank u.
There are no entries.