Krya Abhyanga Oil with Vacha & Ashwagandha (for adults) - Abhyanga Bath Series
- The abhyanga is a central tenet of the Dinacharya prescribed in Ayurveda for the maintenance of good health. Apart from maintenance of good health, an abhyanga has also been used very successfully in the recuperation process of several wasting diseases like tuberculosis successfully in Ayurveda.
- Vayu / Air is predominantly governs the sense of touch which has its seat in skin. Therefore a regular abhyanga is the most beneficial Dinacharya for skin. Apart from keeping the skin in good health, Acharya Charaka, Acharya Sushruta and Acharya Vagbhatta are unanimous in their praise of the abhyanga for maintaining good health.
- “Na Chabidhatabihatam gaathrambhyadgasevinaha Vikaaram bhajatheythyayartham balakarmani va kvachitha Suspashorpachithadagascha balavaan priyadarshanam Bhavathya bhayadga nithya twanrogalapajara eva cha”
- “The body of one who does a regular abhyanga does not get affected by accidents or strenuous physical work. A daily abhyanga endows one with good skin, good physique and the body becomes strong, pleasant to look at, has good lustre and is not affected by old age”.
- For most modern Indians, Diwali is the time they encounter the abhyanga / oil bath – tradition demands waking up at Brahma Muhurtham, and having an abhyanga with sesame oil followed by a grain based ubtan to cleanse skin.
- However, this is such an important practice to maintain good health that it makes sense to incorporate it into your daily or weekly routine for good health.
- The Krya Abhyanga Oil with Bala and Ashwagandha has been designed for your bi-weekly / daily abhyanga. Apart from skin moisturisation, the Krya abhyanga oil has been processed with warming, vata reducing and pain relieving herbs like Nirgundi, Bala , Sucukrika (Tamarind) leaves, Sunthi (Ginger), Maricha (black pepper). The oil uses extremely powerful regenerative and skin healing herbs like Kushta, Vacha (Sweetflag), Nimba (Neem), Manjishta (Indian Madder) & Daruharidra (Tree turmeric).
- This oil (like all of Krya's oils) is free from petroleum by products like Light Liquid Paraffin (White / Mineral oil), parabens, synthetic preservatives, synthetic fragrances, silicones, thickeners and colours.
- This is a 100 ml pack. All of Krya's products are vegan and cruelty free and do not contain any synthetic or animal origin ingredients.
Availability: In stock
Only 18 left
Email to a Friend