1. Made from sun-ripened , hand picked forest collected soapberries of 3 different species from 4 different geographical regions in India. We source soapberries from different regions and mix them together in order to obtain the beneficial properties that incur from growing in different geographies and climates.
2. Contains sliced, dried and powdered organic lemons - a natural deodoriser, disinfecatnt and bleach
3. Contains steam distilled, organic Lemongrass essential oil
4. Contains no artificial additives like colours, thickeners, synthetic fragrances, enzymes, bleaches or any other potentially toxic synthetics
5. Made from a fruit and not petroleum ( the base for chemical detergents)
6. Works in both front-load and top-load washing machines and in a bucket wash.
1. Washes clothes really well. Excellent for Whites and heavily soiled clothes like bed linen
2. Gentle on Fabric and keeps it soft
3. Maintains Colour and Texture
4. Safe on skin
5. Naturally anti-bacterial and anti-fungal in action
6.Biodegradable and compostable residue
7. Cruelty free and Vegan (no animal derived ingredients)
Also Recommended for
Do NOT use for:
Difference between synthetic fragrances and the essential oil used in Krya’s products
Safety of Krya scented detergent with Lemongrass essential oil
General Safety of Lemongrass Essential oil
For both top-load and front-load machines
• Lightly brush any spots, stains, or dirty cuffs and collars using a thick paste of Krya detergent and water and a soft clothes brush.
• For a full load, put one tablespoon of the Krya detergent into the cotton pouch that comes along with the detergent powder.
• Securely tie the mouth of the bag with a double knot.
• Drop the bag along with the clothes into the drum of the washing machine and wash as usual.
• For better results, run the soak function (for upto 20 minutes) to give the detergent more time to work on your clothes.
• After the wash load is completed, remember to remove the cloth pouch from the machine. The detergent residue in the bag is fully bio-degradable and can be dropped into your potted plants or garden as plant food.
• Dry the wet cotton pouch along with clothes to get it ready for the next use.
For hand wash (bucket-wash)
1. Lightly brush any spots, stains, or dirty cuffs and collars using a thick paste of Krya detergent and water and a soft clothes brush.
2. Put one tablespoon of Krya detergent into the cotton pouch and tie the bag securely with a double knot.
3. Put the pouch into a dry bucket and turn the tap on.
4. Soak your laundry in the detergent water for about 20 minutes before starting your wash.
5. Squeeze the pouch well to extract the detergent and now wash as usual.
6. Shake out any detergent residue that may remain on the washed clothes before line drying them.
7. Remember to remove the cloth pouch from the bucket. The detergent residue in the bag is fully bio-degradable and can be dropped into your potted plants or garden as plant food.
8. Dry the wet cotton pouch along with clothes to get it ready for the next use.
• Store in an dry, airtight container
• Use only a dry spoon to measure out the krya detergent.
• If your powder gets lumpy because of moisture, dry it in the sun for a couple of hours and store it back in your container. You can also simply crush the lumps with your fingers and use the powder as usual
Additional washing instructions
1. A warm water wash gives better results – running your machine in the afternoon will give you a warm water wash without using up more electricity as the water in your tank and the pipes would be naturally heated.
2. After each wash, compost the detergent residue in your garden or potted plants and dry the cotton pouch. Wash the cotton pouch with the rest of your laundry every 2 – 3 cycles to keep it clean.
3. Line dry your clothes inside out, keeping dark colours and black garments in the shade. If you line dry them over a longer period so that they dry slowly, your clothes will feel fluffier and softer.
There are no entries.