1.The Krya Franchise Opportunity
Krya has successfully completed 5 years of creating unique, 100% plant-based consumer products that have delighted consumers across India. All of our formulations are proprietary, based on Ayurvedic first principles and are manufactured at our own eco-factory in Chennai.
Currently Krya’s products are sold almost exclusively on this website only. As part of our vision 2.0, we have decided to set up a pan India network of exclusive Krya brand outlets via the franchise route. The Krya product portfolio has 60 exciting products in personal care and new launches will take this number to 100 products by the end of 2017. In addition these Krya brand outlets will also have the scope to offer services like Hair Coloring using the soon-to-be launched Krya range of 100% organic, hair colors.
A shift towards genuine, herb and plant based products that work well without giving any side-effects, is the single biggest trend in this industry today. The Indian market for Herbal products is growing rapidly and is expected to generate revenues of INR 7000 Crores by 2020.
The combination of a massive consumer trend, large market size and Krya’s unique formulations makes this a very attractive business opportunity.
2.The Ideal Krya Franchise Partner
Apart from the financial strength to invest in the business, we are looking for partners who sincerely believe in the power of Krya’s natural products to help us lead a better life. A keen interest in traditional systems of Indian medicine like Siddha and Ayurveda is added bonus. We prefer working with partners who can actively engage on a daily basis to deliver high levels of consumer delight and achieve business results. We do not want absentee owners or financial investors only.
3.Eligibility& Investment Criteria
1. We are looking to set up franchise outlets only in Indian cities with population greater than 1Million.
2. Exclusive retail space of 300 sq ft – 500 sq ft in high street locations with good footfall potential. This space cannot be inside a Mall.
3. Car parking area is preferable
4. Initial investment of INR 25 – 30 Lakhs, which includes interiors, franchise fees and all the stock and equipment need to successfully launch the store. The security deposit to be paid to the property owner (in case of rented premises) is not included in this estimate.
5. The franchise holder should obtain all statutory permits like VAT TIN and Shops & Establishments License and is responsible for selecting and employing the store team members.
1.From its existing base of consumers and through future brand building investments, Krya will help to increase consumer walk-ins to the franchise outlets
2. Detailed store layout and store design support will be provided.
3. Detailed product training to the entire team at the time of launch and phone based customer support on a on-going basis.
4. Marketing support in terms of design of retail POS material and proven ideas for local marketing events.
So, if you are excited by this opportunity to manage a krya franchise which can make a genuine difference to the lives of its consumers and be part of a high growth industry, please send an e-mail with your detailed profile to firstname.lastname@example.org